A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of EverythingBook - 2006
From Library Staff
jdneochi Apr 26, 2011
This book is not kidding when it states that it "explores the hidden side of everything." Economics is everywhere and affects us all everyday, but we rarely see it. We rarely view our decisions as economic decisions unless they directly involve money, but this book will help you underst... Read More »
jdneochi Aug 04, 2010
A book on the economics of everything. Yes, I said everything. No, I'm not kidding. If you read this book you will understand the economics of everyday things. It will help you learn how people act and why. Really, it will open your eyes on how everything is connected to economics.
From the critics
AgeAdd Age Suitability
Stephanie_Sibbald thinks this title is suitable for 14 years and over
QuotesAdd a Quote
"This book has been written from a very specific worldview, based on a few fundamental ideas:
- Incentives are the cornerstone of modern life...
- The conventional wisdom is often wrong...
- Dramatic effects often have a distant, even subtle, causes...
- Experts use their informational advantage to serve their own agenda...
- Knowing what to measure and how to measure it makes it complicated world much less so..."
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
There are no notices for this title yet.