Sew and Embellish Pillows in the Decorator Looks You LoveBook - 2005
Handcrafted Pillows shows how to sew and craft piles of pillows that will add style and a creative touch to any room. Five types of pillows are taught step-by-step, then are styled as thirty scrumptious looks. The projects include new classics like a pleated pillow with bead accents; charming and romantic pillows like a cloud of satin ruffles; bold pillows like a pair of pillows with iridescent sheer overlays; and pampering pillows like an eye bag and a faux fur lounger. Today's most popular fabric arts are featured, from photo transfer to foil stamping to sashiko quilting. This is the ultimate pillow book.
- Pillows are the most popular home d¬cor sewing projects because they're a quick, affordable, creative way to add style and coziness to a room.
- Thirty pillow projects that are classic, charming, bold, or pampering.
- The pillows are embellished with the most popular fabric arts and crafts.
- Pillows like these cost $50 to $250 in stores.
- Included are step-by-step, photographed instructions for the five types of pillows and how to add closures and trims.
Baker & Taylor
Offers detailed step-by-step instructions and illustrations for creating some thirty beautiful pillows for the home, using a wide variety of materials and craft techniques to make everything from a pleated pillow with bead accents to romantic pillows with satin ruffles and more. Original. 12,000 first printing.