Organizing From the Inside Out for Teens
The Foolproof System for Organizing your Room, your Time, and your LifeBook - 2002
Offers advice to teens on organizing bedrooms, lockers, backpacks, drawers, closets, and photographs in addition to creating realistic schedules that include time for school, activities, and fun.
From Organizing from the Inside Out for Teens:
What's My Payoff?
My bedroom is my home base and keeping it organized is a must. If my room isn't in solid condition, it's difficult to keep the rest of my life on track. Here are some other reasons that motivate me to keep my room organized:
- My room is the only space on the entire planet that is solely mine.
- My organized room allows me to maximize my space and time.
- My room boosts my confidence.
- My room gives others (especially my mom!) confidence in me.
- Organizing my room allows me to do what I want, when I want.
Filled with quizzes, self-tests, personal vignettes, and advice from other teens, a leading organizer, along with her teenaged daughter, applies her patented technique, "Organizing from the Inside Out," to the world of teens, providing a wealth of valuable organizational tips that will help relieve the stress teens face on a daily basis. Original.