Social StudiesBook - 1993
Contemporary's Foundations series provides thorough coverage of basic skills at reading levels 4-6
- Gives students meaningful contexts for learning.
- Makes materials easy to understand.
- Provide students with the opportunity to create essay answers and practice the steps of the writing process.
- Post-tests assess skills proficiency upon completing each book.
- Evaluation Charts target and prescribe areas for needed practice.
- Thorough coverage of the writing process, analyzing the essay, writing the essay, and mechanics.
Publisher: Chicago : Contemporary Books, c1993.
Branch Call Number: LC 300 ROM
Characteristics: 163 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.